Feb 15, 2010

The White Rabbit



White Rabbit - Jefferson Airplane

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice
When she's ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call




Call Alice
When she was just small






Well I tried something different with this one, a bit of collage, a bit of this, and a bit of that. It was fun, but very hard to do in 3d.

4 comments:

  1. Well, we don´t want easy, do we, we want interesting :-) And this is really interesting. I REALLY like it! The mix sort of makes it more surreal. And how often do you get to see rabbits in Hawaiian shirts?!! Not nearly often enough :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this - very surreal! Great textures and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song! Like your experiment Andrew, came out really well, it makes me think of a bas relief hammered out of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi thanks very much for the encouragement! Jeffereson aeroplane and hawain shirts have a lot to answer for! But seriously, having watched Janne for a while I was encouraged to try collage. http://www.spindelmaker.com/

    and Karen whitaker's texture http://puddleofcrumbs.blogspot.com/

    Nice to be influenced I think. In fact I have been strugling with Humpty Dumpty and it has almost solved the problem. Thankyou!

    cheers

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete

Hya! Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate your time and thoughts.